Chatbots: chances are high you’ve heard a lot about them this year. If you take a look at our website, you know we’re strong advocates of them. Their benefits can truly be endless.
But this post isn’t just to highlight the benefits of using a chatbot, it’s to highlight Hubspot’s new chatbot feature and how you can use it with your company.
We mentioned that you’ve probably heard a lot about chatbots, and you’ve probably interacted with your fair share. Chances are, your audience has, too. Website visitors are growing to expect real-time chat functionalities with every website that they visit.
Automate your Bot
Because your visitors are expecting real-time chat on your site, it’s important that you have an automated process that allows your brand to be available 24/7. With Hubspot’s chatbot tool, you’re able to create an automated bot that can qualify leads, answer frequently asked questions, book meetings, and many other important tasks that your business may need a bot to handle.
No Coding Required
The beauty of using Hubspot’s chatbot is that you don’t need to know code to get it off the ground. In fact, you can even use one of HubSpot’s multiple bot templates to get started in minutes. The templates include a support bot, a lead qualifying bot, and a bot that can help you book meetings.
HubSpot CRM Integration
One of the major benefits of using HubSpot’s chatbot builder is that it seamlessly integrates with their free CRM. This means that your bot can have much more of a human touch than many other tools that are available. Not only is the human touch a great benefit, but any information that the chatbot collects from a website visitor will be automatically synced into your CRM.
Creating a new bot is simple, which many chatbots cannot claim. In fact, HubSpot put together an entire knowledgebase article that gives you step-by-step instructions for creating your first bot with their tools.
The Inbound Marketing Methodology
The inbound marketing methodology that HubSpot made popular many years ago hasn’t changed. The methodology is:
- Attract - This is the phase of attracting new audience members to your website
- Convert - Converting those audience members into a lead is the next phase for your team
- Close - Once they’re a lead, the close phase is about turning that lead into a customer
- Delight - After becoming a customer, it’s up to your brand to ‘delight’ them
All of those phases of the inbound methodology factor in different strategies that encompass a full-scale digital marketing ecosystem.
The beauty of HubSpot’s chatbot tool is that you’re able to incorporate every phase of the inbound methodology into your bot.
An example of each:
- Attract - Offer a friendly ‘hello’ with your chatbot when a new visitor reaches your site and ask them what they’re interested in learning more about.
- Convert - Generate a lead directly from your chat by offering them a resource that they can’t pass up.
- Close - Send qualified leads to your product or service page directly from a chat.
- Delight - Have your bot configured to answer questions about your products and services that current customers may have.
HubSpot’s chatbot tools can be a game-changer for your business. You can get started with their free tool here.
Looking to learn more about advanced inbound marketing tactics? Download our free eBook below.